This is How To Run a Fast and Easy Reputation Management Campaign in HighLevel.
Go to Google My Business and create a short link.
For Desktop Computers:
- Sing in to Google My Business
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- From the menu on the left, click Home.
- In the “Get more reviews” card, you can copy your short URL to share with customers.
For Mobile users:
- On your mobile device, open the Google My Business app.
- Tap Customers Reviews.
- In the top-right, tap Share.
- If your shaort name is not created, you will be prompted to create one.
- Copy your short URL to share with customers.
Take that link and make a Trigger in GoHighLevel
- Go to HighLevel
- Under Marketing tab select Trigger Links.
- Click add link.
- Place the short URL and name it.
- Under marketing tab select Campaigns.
- Select the DR campaign
- Duplicate the DR campaign
- Rename the campaign and set the location.
- Edit the copywrite of the DR campaign.
- Compose a message that asks a client to give a review. At the end of the message, click Trigger links dropdown button and select the created trigger link.